Anahola Board Co. warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or
workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty is valid only when the product is registered with Anahola Board Co. within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase via warranty submission online or received by mail.
2. The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental , institutional, commercial operations.
3. Anahola Board Co. will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Anahola Board Co. with prepaid postage. Product can be returned directly to Anahola Board Co. only if a return authorization number is given in advance and clearly marked/indicated on the outside of the package/shipping documentation, or it will be refused.
4. If a product is deemed to be defective by Anahola Board Co., the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Anahola Board Co. will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
5. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage including damages to the fin box from improper rolling and pressure on the fin box, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, abrasion, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, damage from improper inflation or deflation, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
6. This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor or any unauthorized accessories.
7. This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
8. This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
9. The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
10. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
11. There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations other than that indicated by the manufacturer could result in serious risks for the user and will void the warranty.
Please ship all exchanges and returns back to Anahola Board Co. within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
The sales receipt must accompany the return.
The item must be in its original condition with all components of the original shipment and show no signs of use.
The item must have a (RA) Return Authorization Number issued by Anahola Board Co. Anahola Board Co. retains the right to refuse any items return without an (RA).
For all online orders, shipping is non-refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs back to Anahola Board Co. If you are receiving an exchange and live in the continental US or Canada, we will ship your first exchanged item from the store at no additional charge (this is not applicable to international orders).
All international orders will be returned and exchanged at the customer’s expense.
Unauthorized merchandise will be sent back at the customer’s expense.